Home Schools News Calendar About HISD Directory Contact
Account Balance Information
Related Documents:
Refund Donate Transfer of Monies Request Form
Account Restriction Form

All meals should be prepaid or paid for at the time of consumption.

We recommend prepaying for meals. You can prepay for meals beginning in August of each school year online at https://www.mySchoolBucks.com., coming by the Child Nutrition Services Office located at Woolls Intermediate, or at the campus cafeterias beginning the first day of school. Prepaying helps us ensure that your student has access to healthy meals daily, it aides in speeding up the serving line and allows your student more time to eat.

Negative account balances must be paid in full by the last day of the school year. The district charge policy is located under the Cafeteria Charges section online and in each campus student/parent handbook.

Positive account balances for all active enrolled students will be kept by the Food & Nutrition Services Department over the summer and will be available at the start of school in the fall.

 Funds can be transferred, donated or refunded from withdrawing, graduating or siblings students at any time during the school year by using the Refund/Donate/Transfer Form. If a graduating or withdrawn student does not request a refund or transfer of monies in an account by the last day of the school year in which the student graduated or withdrew the monies will be forfeited to the Food & Nutrition Program.

If you are moving or have a senior and require a refund for the purpose of closing the account, a refund must be requested in writing by a parent or guardian by using the Refund/Donate/Transfer Form.  Parents or students  may present refund requests to the manager at any campus cafeteria. Refunds can be given in cash and must be signed for by the parent or student . Cash refunds will occur only if cashier has the available funds.

 Students have access to their current account information each time a transaction is completed in the cafeteria.  Current balances can also be viewed on-line at www.myschoolbucks.com


 If a withdrawing or graduating student fails to request a refund by the last day of school, balances are forfeited.

 As the end of the school year approaches, it is time to consider what will happen to your lunch account balance at yearend. 

 Questions about this policy may be directed to Barbie Dickinson, Director, Food & Nutrition Services at psegura@hondoisd.net or (830) 426-7600.

2604 AVENUE E | HONDO, TX 78861 | 830.426.3027